1. Rent for the full period of the booking shall be paid before occupancy.
2. The tenant shall be responsible for damage to the premises or loss or damage to any items in the premises. The tenant will pay the Real Estate to cost of any replacement or repair (at the agents discretion) of any such item damaged or lost.
3. The tenancy commences at 2.00pm on the arrival date and expires 10.00am on the departure date.
4. The tenant shall not park cars in any area other than the designated areas allowed for the purpose.
5. At no time during the occupancy by the tenant shall more than the number of persons specified at the time of the booking reside over night. This may result in additional charges.
6. The tenant shall not bring animals or pets onto the premises unless the property is classified as a ‘pet friendly’ property and the agent has been notified – in this case the pet must be kept strictly outside. If there is obvious signs of a pet having been inside at a property the tenant shall be responsibly to pay for carpet cleaning and flea treatment.
7. With web based, telephone or postal bookings, the description of the premises is made in good faith, however no responsibility for misdescription can be accepted.
8. Where applicable body corporate rules and regulations apply and shall be complied with.
9. It the property requires a clean over and above the standard cleaning cost after the guest/tenant checks out, the guest/tenant shall be responsible to pay for this extra cleaning and the amount will be deducted from the credit card provided to our agency by the guest/tenant.